Our professionals have extensive experience regarding legal advice concerning situations of corporate insolvency, covering both the defence of a debtor’s interests as well as those of creditors, with a vast knowledge of cross-border insolvency situations, both at transnational procedural levels as well as the application of foreign bankruptcy law.
- Pre-insolvency situations and Administration
- Preparation and submission of voluntary and necessary Administration.
- Debt recovery
- Representation and defence of creditors at all stages of proceedings
- Insolvency and Administrator liability
- Advice during the liquidation phase